We aim to charge fixed fees which include: initial meeting with client, taking instructions and providing advice, preparing and submitting application and advising on timelines and outcome of application. Some more complex matters however may require fees at an hourly rate, which is £250, plus VAT.
Fees do not include disbursements which are costs related to your application and payable to a third party: e.g. Application fees, court fees, Counsel fees, interpreters/translation fees, obtaining medical and other reports, attendance at court/interview, fast track/premium applications
In some cases, VAT will be added.
Types of work undertaken:
- British Citizenship applications – £750
- European Economic Area (EEA) applications and non-EEA family members – £550 to £650
- Entry clearance – £750 to £1000, depending on type:
- student and work experience visas
- visit visas (for tourism, or visiting friends / family)
- Spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e)s or proposed civil partners
- applications for work, business or study under the Points-Based System;
- dependent relative and family reunion applications
- Extension of leave (further leave to remain) – £750
- Family/Private life
- Long Residence
- Indefinite leave to remain (£850)
- Various categories
Fees will be higher if you have dependents.